Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brachydeas

Brachydeas

  • Sea dragon



  • LSST


  • Dragonfly with quote from The Last Unicorn
  • Multicolored Neon Squid, whether or not saying "Hi" still up to debate
  • Nautilus
  • Ant in amber?
  • Doves with shoes (I know...)
  • Hemi-corn
  • Bubbles (the fish) with bubbles, like soap bubbles? Literal.


  • Can we do some sort of portland thing? I'm thinking, a bike on a bridge covered with roses...some variant thereof. A bridge made of french toast. Gross.

  • Sara is going to send me a drawing she did of some cleveland thing...old steel mills or something? that might be totally wrong but she said it is sick and industrial looking. Yeah, guest artists!
  • I saw something on etsy that was gasworks themed but sucked, hard. We could rock that. I wanted to have fireworks on something so that might be a cute choice.


  • Space invaders

  • Laika, maybe with a space shuttle or something. This is going to be sick. I'm thinking on the gray track blend shirt.
  • Dinosaur & Helicopter
  • Bee-eater that is pixelated with pixels-> different birds
  • snails. snails are underused.



No comments: